Safe & Secure Indoor Pest Control Services
Why Central Florida Homes Need Indoor Pest Control
You don’t want pests to invade your home, but Central Florida is infamous for having some of the most aggressive pests in the U.S.
Along with a host of pest control problems, Central Florida also has high humidity levels and lots of rain, leading to siding rot and foundation damage. You should hire a trusted local indoor pest control expert to keep you safe from these common indoor pests:
- Roaches: Cockroaches are one of the most common pests found in Central Florida. It’s essential to call a pest control professional right away because these pests are hardy and reproduce quickly.
- Ants: Central Florida homes offer ideal living conditions for all kinds of ants like carpenter ants, white-footed ants, and fire ants.
- Fleas: These parasitic insects suck blood from their hosts and lay eggs around your home if they are not stopped with unique indoor pest control treatments.
With over 20 years of experience helping Central Florida homeowners just like you, LawnWorx has the knowledge and experience you need for custom-tailored pest control services like:
Now is the time to address indoor pest control problems before they spread throughout your entire home!
Central Florida’s #1 Indoor Pest Control
Our expert indoor pest control technicians know how to find, eliminate, and prevent indoor pest control issues. Call our team today at 407-854-8580.
Do You Need Professional Indoor Pest Control Services?
Central Florida homeowners already know that indoor pest control is essential to protect their homes and their families’ health. However, do you know how to spot potential pest infestations before they turn into a severe problem?
Here are the most common signs that you have an indoor pest infestation problem:
- Pest Droppings: A telltale sign of pest infestation is if you find pest droppings throughout your home. You will likely find droppings in corners or under items where pests tend to live.
- Odd Smells & Sounds: Pests bring disease and germs into your home, and pests spread a foul musty odor as they infest your home. Keep your ears open for muffled sounds behind walls and floorboards to identify potential problems as soon as you can.
- Damaged Plants: Pests and insects gnaw on plants and other food sources around your home. Keep an eye out for damaged indoor plants that can signal an infestation.
Indoor pests plaguing your home is no joking matter because these intruders bring a host of diseases and germs that can make your family sick. Not only that, indoor pest control problems can lead to structural problems with your home and foundation. Don’t risk pest control on your own- call a local pest control professional to get the services you need today!
What Are The Main Causes Of Indoor Pest Problems?
Pests and insects of all shapes and sizes are trying to break into your home. Perimeter pest control is the first line of defense, but sometimes pests will breach your home’s perimeter. Some of the most common issues that lead to indoor pest control issues include:
- Trees & Shrubs: Insects can find their way into your home if branches or other shrubs are too close to your roof or siding. Besides, shrubbery can rot your home’s siding because it holds moisture, which can lead to rotting. Be sure to cut back trees and shrubs with professional tree & shrub services.
- Disconnected Downspouts: You need to drain water away from your home to ensure your siding and foundation avoid moisture/decay problems. Central Florida homes endure lots of rain throughout the year, so make sure your downspouts are connected and move water away from your home.
- Items Stacked Near Siding: Like shrubs and trees, items stacked too close to your home can be a breeding ground for mosquitoes and other insects. Plus, items near your home trap moisture, which can lead to rotting.
- Damaged Soffit Vent Screens: Ants, roaches, and other insects are looking for a warm place to breed. These pests can invade your home if your soffit vents are not appropriately screened.
- Gaps Around Crawl Spaces: Pests can access your crawl space under your home if this area is not walled off properly. Make sure your crawl space access door fits appropriately, and consider replacing foundation vent screens as needed.
Central Florida homes are under constant attack as insects and pests try to invade your property. Don’t wait if you see signs of an infestation because you may need professional indoor pest control services to help eliminate and prevent more problems in the future.
How Our Indoor Pest Control Services Work
Indoor insect control is more than just spraying to eliminate pests. The professional pest control services at LawnWorx take a holistic approach to bug and pest control.
We analyze your home from all angles to determine the root cause of your pest problem. Once we understand the cause, we take infestations head-on with specialized indoor pest control methods and products to keep your family safe year-round.
Our indoor pest control solutions offer a variety of options to target common household invaders throughout Central Florida. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable indoor pest control technicians about your concerns, and we will provide the best solutions to keep your home and family safe this year!
Our Orlando Office
285 E Oak Ridge Rd.
Orlando, FL 32809
Hours: M-F 8A – 5P
Phone: (407) 854-8580